If you haven’t switched your CRE property management function over to a cloud-based, paperless system yet, you may want to rethink why you are hanging onto that “old-fashioned”, paper-based system. Likely, you often run into issues such as:
- Piles of paper
- Lost documents and damaged forms
- Trying to be in too many places at the same time
- Mishandling and errors
- Insecure document storage
- Slow response time
- Lack of real time insight into the status of your portfolio
- Lots of frustration!
Switching your commercial real estate portfolio over to a paperless, cloud-based computer app will allow you to manage your properties more efficiently and effectively. In fact, you’ll see improvements in productivity immediately. You’ll reduce frustration levels, and you’ll also:
- Reduce your cost of paper, supplies, & storage
- Avoid errors
- Save time
- Speed up work orders, purchase orders, and payments
- Retrieve documents while you’re in-site
- Archive documents for as long as needed
- Manage vendors much more effectively
- Analyze finances and portfolio performance with a “push of a button”.
- Keep tenants happier with much faster response time
If you’d like to investigate transforming your property management process for the better, Unisource would be delighted to sit down and discuss your needs, timing & budget. Click here to contact us today.
- On July 31, 2016
- 0 Comments